How does home monitoring work in Long Island?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a wise option for protecting your residence and loved ones. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Long Island home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having someone there to support you in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is a good choice for you. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your property or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they spring to action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to notify first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the primary contact with emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are linked to your property through your security components. This provides more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained professionals to guide you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support poised and ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full making certain family members are out of danger. It’s even more vital when something takes place when you’re away. Consider your fire alarm beeping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will happen when nobody is there to hear the alert of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your property is always defended, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Long Island home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals from components pass through this convenient, networked interface. In addition to being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub delivers these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to contact your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio capability letting you talk right to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to call for assistance with any type of issue, including medical situations
If you’re not able to locate your phone when an emergency strikes, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring agents directly through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Long Island security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and get a comprehensive Long Island smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you would like to upgrade your home’s protection, place a call to (631) 502-4004 or complete the form on this page to start.