The most advanced of monitored fire alarms provide an improvement in performance as well. New implements not only detect smoke, they will also recognize rising temperature levels. When they are set off, your monitoring professionals are immediately notified. They can even be set to deliver notifications straight to your mobile device.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Long Island?
When a crisis occurs, you will have plenty to do just making sure your little ones are safe. Having trusted support at the ready that will instantly verify the alarm and contact emergency responders on your behalf is just a smart choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Long Island:
- Smoke or fire is detected, and your alarm trips
- Your unified home security system contacts your around-the-clock monitoring experts immediately
- You are contacted to confirm the situation and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring professionals aren’t able to get ahold of you, or you confirm the fire, they will alert emergency personnel promptly
You will be astounded by how quickly this process unfolds. As you gather up your family to leave the house, the fire department is most likely already reacting. If you have fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these benefits:
- 24/7 protection whether you’re home or not
- Enhanced chance of quicker response times from emergency personnel
- Well-trained monitoring professionals who will know which component was set off
- Having a sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s important to keep in mind that emergencies can happen without warning. Consider accidentally leaving a candle lit when you go out for the night, and a furry friend manages to topple it over. While this might appear implausible, it can happen. When it does, you’ll be protected with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Long Island, it’s the perfect time to equip your property with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with the latest fire alarms and other safety devices in your customized plan. When you opt for 24-hour monitoring, your home will be protected at all times, regardless of where you are. Get started on your innovative smart home now by dialing (631) 502-4004 or submitting the following form.