Your home’s indoor cameras in Long Island are perfect baby monitors
One of the most important things to know is that your indoor cameras are components of a cohesive system and available by way of one simple app. This provides you practicality and reassurance as you may monitor your baby from anyplace via your cell phone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-definition video footage: You’ll get detailed, high-definition images of your precious one. You may even view recorded segments directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you may verbalize to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you may utilize the talk feature through your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your baby decides nap time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you can have motion-activated updates dispatched straight to your smartphone.
- One-tap call-outs: Despite the fact this perk is generally for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With a single tap of a button, your child can reach out to you by means of cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous benefit. If you find that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and think it may be a tad stuffy in the room, you may alter the settings on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You can incorporate two indoor cameras and get access to each of them with a single mobile app.
Get Your Long Island smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Long Island smart home and benefit from the assurance and protection Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can provide. Call (631) 502-4004 today and discover how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for every member of your family.